Fact Based Strategy
Strategy begins by understanding for what Purpose the organisation has been established.
For a corporate entity, it is clearly shareholder value. For a community organisation, it is often more difficult to define the Purpose, but no less important. Whatever it is, Barrington Consulting Group works with clients, across sectors, to help clarify and crystalize what outcomes the organisation is intended to deliver. We do this by building fact-based models to measure performance or quantify that which defines success and measure performance.
We then evidence the organisation’s capabilities and areas for development to meet growth opportunities. These market opportunities are informed by quantitative and qualitative research, market evaluation, determination of trends and the identification of likely future profit pools that the company can exploit to create shareholder value.
Our services include:
- Identification of strategic options for growth
- Development of organic growth strategies
- Advice on non-organic growth through merger or acquisition
- Development of business cases to support growth options
- Development of business plans to support the strategy
- Management of the 12-month strategic planning cycle at Board and Executive levels